They will be performing at intermission on January 10! Come out and support these girls!
Monday, December 15, 2014
The ﬁrst release of Tracktivity is focused on discovery. You will be able to:
- Locate motor racing venues or events around any location*
- Create custom track and event searches based on various parameters
- Explore detailed venue and event information for participating venues
- Export events into your device calendar Check on track side weather
- Use step-by-step navigation to the venue directly from within the app
- Stay informed about track activities through Race Control
- Share your experiences with other users by posting messages and photos
Tracktivity includes basic information on almost two thousand venues across USA, Australia and New Zealand, with more countries coming soon. Hundreds of these venues already actively participate in the project by sharing their detailed track and event information.
Available on iOS. Go to the Apple App Store to download for free or for to https://tracktivity.com.
*Starting in USA, Australia and New Zealand.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
The rules for this race will be rules based on the 2014 WMS rule book. Late models will be based on National Late Model Series rules. If you have any questions about late models please contact Donnie Brown @ 478-808-6725.
Limited Sportsman with Vortec heads: Must add 150 pounds
Hobby Stock: All Star Stock Car Series rules allowed. Must add 75 pounds.
The 2015 Rule Book will be available within the next few weeks. Thanks for your support!
January 9- Open Practice
January 10- Nlms, limited sportsman, hobby stock, Superstreet, EMOD and 440s.